Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Half A World Away

I lie here in my bed at 1:45 am with many thoughts swirling in my head.

(Hello, jet lag)

Heidi and I have been here at the Foster Home since Monday night.

We have had the opportunity to work with the babies on Tuesday and then the toddlers and preschoolers yesterday.

These children are precious and so well loved.

The latter is what I am so thankful for.

Within our family, we have witnessed the stark difference of a child being raised in an orphanage environment and a child being raised in a loving Foster Home.

These previous nannies and foreign long-term volunteers are changing lives.

For that, I am extremely grateful.

We are not allowed to share pictures off these precious children, but they are a absolutely beautiful!

I will close with a few pics of me and Heidi for your enjoyment. :)








1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hey Ya'll. It's Vicki over here in Kunmimg headed to GZ. Great to catch up with ya. Can't wait for ya'll to meet little Mary.
Southern hugs!!!!

www.waiting4emily.blogspot.com

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP