Monday, May 7, 2012

Brief Time Away

I promise that all 7 of us went away for a quick trip to the beach, but it was so quick that I only had time to snap a few photos. The rest of the time was spent at the pool and eating meals with Mike's co-workers.

Once a year, the company that Mike works for treats their employees and their families to a bonding get-away.

This is the 1st year that we have all been able to attend.

It was a quick 2 night get-away to the coast and was most appreciated by each one of us.
 
Me & My Best Friend

Looking for crabs

As I am taking this photo, Heidi is singing: "Knee-Deep in the water somewhere..."

This boy loves the water!

He just loves when I take pictures of him! :-)




No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP