Saturday, July 21, 2012

Please Join Me In Prayer

I want to introduce you to a very special young man.
I first met Sam several years ago when he came with a local youth group to volunteer at Hope Hollow.








Sam and my oldest daughter, Abby, hit it off immediately and remain very close friends to this day.








Yesterday, Sam was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
He will have surgery on Monday to relieve the pressure on his brain and hopefully the surgeon will be able to biopsy the tumor so that a plan of action can be established.




PLEASE join with me in prayer for a complete healing of Sam.
PLEASE pray for the surgery on Monday and that the surgeon is able to take a biopsy.
PLEASE pray that the biopsy will show a tumor that will react with radiation.
PLEASE also pray for Sam's precious parents, Ken and Holly, and for Sam's two adoring sisters, Abigail and Mary Kate.




Sam's mom said his favorite verse is Philippians 4:13.
"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!"
Amen!

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP