Saturday, April 27, 2013

Let's Play Ball

Spring is my favorite time of year!

I am definitely not a cold-weather kind of gal.

And, this past winter felt like it would never end. (I know that I truly have no idea what a REAL winter is like since we do live in the South.) But, nonetheless, I am so glad that the winter jackets have been packed away for the next 6 months.

But, alas, would we really enjoy the magnificent changes of the seasons if it was a calm and comfortable 70 degrees year round?

I doubt it.

But, at just the right time, spring enters.

I love witnessing God's handiwork in bringing about new life all around.

Trees blossom, green grass appears, baby birds make an appearance, and so on.

Spring also brings about much excitement in our household for another reason.

Challenger Baseball.

























And, so begins another season of fun times with friends, old and new.

So thankful for the hard work and dedication of so many that make this experience possible for so many children and adults.

Get outside and enjoy your springtime.

We certainly are!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP